We collect the e-mail addresses of those who communicate with us via e-mail, aggregate information on what pages consumers access or visit, and information volunteered by the consumer (such as survey information and/or site registrations). The information we collect is used to improve the content of our Web pages and the quality of our Service, and is not shared with or sold to other organizations for commercial purposes, except to provide products or services you’ve requested, when we have your permission, or under the following circumstances:
1. It is necessary to share information in order to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the physical safety of any person, violations of Terms of Service, or as otherwise required by law.
INFORMATION GATHERING AND USAGE
1. When you register for Crisply we ask for information such as your name, company name, email address, billing address, credit card information.
2. Crisply uses collected information for the following general purposes: products and services provision, billing, identification and authentication, services improvement, contact, and research.
1. A cookie is a small amount of data, which often includes an anonymous unique identifier, that is sent to your browser from a web site’s computers and stored on your computer’s hard drive.
2. Cookies are required to use the Crisply service.
Crisply uses third party vendors and hosting partners to provide the necessary hardware, software, networking, storage, and related technology required to run Crisply. Although Crisply owns the code, databases, and all rights to the Crisply application, you retain all rights to your data.
1. Crisply may disclose personally identifiable information under special circumstances, such as to comply with subpoenas or when your actions violate the Terms of Service.
Crisply may periodically update this policy. We will notify you about significant changes in the way we treat personal information by sending a notice to the primary email address specified in your Crisply primary account holder account or by placing a prominent notice on our site.
US-EU SAFE HARBOR
PRIVACY COMPLAINTS BY EUROPEAN UNION CITIZENS
Crisply has further committed to refer unresolved privacy complaints under the Safe Harbor Principles to an independent dispute resolution mechanism, the BBB EU SAFE HARBOR, operated by the Council of Better Business Bureaus. If you do not receive timely acknowledgement of your complaint, or if your complaint is not satisfactorily addressed by Crisply, you may contact the BBB EU SAFE HARBOR program at: Council of Better Business Bureaus, Inc., BBB EU SAFE HARBOR, 4200 Wilson Boulevard, Suite 800, Arlington, VA 22203, USA; phone 703-276-0100; web www.bbb.org/us/safe-harbor-complaints